Lair of the Evildoer PC Beta: Call for Testers
August 23, 2011 2 Comments
Edit: For those who have contacted me already, I’ll be following up in the next few days with the first build.
Work is wrapping up on the PC version of Lair of the Evildoer and the time has come to share the build with a few willing guinea pigs. That’s right, it’s PC beta test time!
What I Need From You
You need to have:
- A Dropbox account, to download the game (they’re free! Sign up with this link and we both get extra space)
- A willingness to try out the game. Mostly looking for bugs, but all feedback is welcome!
You don’t need any special software or hardware. The game should run on just about anything (although performance can be poor on low-power laptops with integrated graphics). All software prerequisites should be included in the installer.
What’s In It For You
- Play the updated game before it comes out, for free!
- Get your name in the credits as a beta tester (if desired)
- Get that Warm Fuzzy Feeling(TM) for helping out an indie developer
What You Need To Do
Send an email to beta [at] goingloudstudios [dot] com with the following info:
- Your name
- Your PC specs, including OS, video card, CPU and memory
- Whether or not you have a gamepad (360 or otherwise)